Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

I love all holidays. I think it's because we celebrated even the smallest one when I was a child. I don't celebrate much anymore. Birthdays, anniversaries, and even Christmas has become a little toned down. I'm not one to celebrate Valentine's Day ever (relationship or not), but I think this year I will. It seems strange that THIS is the year I chose to participate in a holiday about love. The fact is that I have lots of love, and I want to celebrate it! I might celebrate Daylight Savings Time too. Don't put me in a box! I'm unpredictable!

Back to the things I love. First of all, I love THIS
Why yes, that is very inappropriate for a child's valentine. JUST WHAT I WAS THINKING!

I also love THIS and THAT!

And in closing... someone asked me to be their Valentine, and I responded with "Is this a mass text?" It wasn't. It doesn't get any better than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment