Friday, February 22, 2013

Is It Better to Be Poor or Fat?

This is the question I asked myself when I was standing at WMart contemplating peanut butter. The kind I like JIF Whipped only comes in small jars while the less liked JIF Creamy comes in a gargantuan tubs. Vats, really. Barrels.

I don't usually stand around contemplating peanut butter in the first place. I'm on sort of a kick right now where that is all I want to eat for breakfast. Peanut butter on toast. Not exactly inventive, but oh so good. So I'm going through some JIF fast. The whipped is light both in texture and in calories at about 150 for 2 tablespoons. The creamy is 210 calories for the same amount. So, should I get the big one that I like less and has more calories because it's cheaper or stick with the little one and spend more money?

I bought the vat. Being poor is hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment