Monday, September 16, 2013

Too Much of a Good Thing

To be perfectly honest (and why be any other way?) I am SICK TO DEATH OF YOGA! I really didn't see that coming, but then again I've never attempted to do that much yoga. The purpose of the challenge was to get me to rediscover my love for yoga, but after a week it became a chore. I wanted to do something else...anything else! I would have gladly run wind sprints, and I hate running. I longed for the elliptical machine or anything that didn't involve quiet. Unfortunately, I didn't have time to do yoga and another exercise, so I kept plugging along miserable. I tried meditation (which I usually also love) and I just couldn't get into it. I don't want to finish this challenge and never want to do yoga again, so I'm throwing in the towel. I did 11 days.

PS: I did get my butt off the ground in lifted lotus. SO THERE!

And now onto other stuff. I'm doing a photo challenge with Jen. I'm a bit behind at the moment. I'm taking pictures, I just haven't had a second to post them yet. You can find a page dedicated to the photo challenge to the right ---->

No comments:

Post a Comment